Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Sunday, May 9, 2010

All The Colors Of The Rainbow

Ok everyone, I have started thinking of what I can do to make my soon-to-be new yoga room as fabulous as ever.  I have started looking at art, plants, curtains, the whole works.  But one thing is still leaving me undecided: PAINT!  I have created a poll at the right side hand of this page with four different color options.  I am hesitating between soft shades of blue, green, yellow and purple.  I used to practice in a studio with yellow walls and thought it was wonderful.  However, I'm not so sure how I would feel about having a yellow room in the house- it isn't my favourite every day color.  So for me, yellow is kind of my last choice.  I am liking the idea of going with a light shade of blu-ish/aqua-ish/minty-ish paint.  My old bedroom had a similar color and I found it very calming...but I would love to know what you all think- share your suggestions! 

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

2 comments:

  1. Light, vibrant green horizontal stripes... mixed with some beige stripes. Seems Xen-like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey! It's very relaxing.

    something like benjamin moore's 'beacon grey' is really light with hints of blue.

    what color are the floors?

    I can bring my color swatch book to montreal when I visit next week! ...if you want...

    ReplyDelete