Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Friday, May 7, 2010

So Happy I Could Burst

It's official: my Yoga Teacher Training is scheduled to start in September!  Ten weekends and two-hundred hours overflowing with Downward Dogs, Planks, Warriors, Bridges, Eagles, Headstands...and that's just a selection of asanas!  My mind will blossom with lessons on history, philosophy, sanskrit terms and anatomy.  I will meet new people who, like me, are excited about devoting more of their life to the wonderful practice and tradition of Yoga.  I cannot ask for a more wonderful experience.

I remember being so disheartened in February when I heard the YTT was postponed.  But through this dissapointment I learned to take myself and my practice more seriously.  Now, I feel even more prepared to tackle these two-hundred hours with a smile on my lips accompanied by strength in my body and mind.  I am ready and willing to devote all my being in doing the best I can to receive the most form this training.  I am so thrilled to have my fabulous teacher be my mentor, and guide me through the steps to embark on what I consider being one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I will be sharing my experience with you in much detail once september rolls around...to be continued!

It's hard to wipe this silly grin off my face.  I love it.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment